Build, deploy, and monitor AI-powered solutions - no coding or ML expertise required.

  • Software
  • Radical Investment 2023


Adam Oliner

Maria Kazandjieva

Mick Hakobyan

Eric Schkufza

Brian Calvert

Irina Calciu

Graft’s mission is as simple as it is ambitious: make the AI only available at the top 1% companies accessible to the remaining 99%. As innovation in AI races forward, there is a risk that businesses without highly skilled ML teams may be left behind. Graft’s platform aims to lower the barrier to entry for every organization looking to leverage the transformational power of AI. Its founding team is well-equipped to deliver on this ambition, with proven track records in building and deploying machine learning at scale at organizations such as Slack, Netflix, Amazon, Microsoft and Cruise.