Reinventing search by unlocking the vast opportunity of understanding unstructured data

FOUNDER

George Sivulka

INDUSTRY

Financial Services

MILESTONE

Radical Investment: 2022

Google has only indexed 4% of the world’s data. Hebbia aims to tap the potential of the other 96% of the world’s data, becoming the central platform for the knowledge worker economy.
 
Hebbia’s AI platform is capable of reading and comprehending the untouched universe of unstructured, private data. Its ‘neural search’ enables a user to ask questions using natural language, with Hebbia searching all available data to provide answers immediately and accurately. Hebbia outperforms the current state of the art in machine learning information retrieval by an average of 57%. Hebbia’s software can index any document type — scanned PDFs, spreadsheets, transcripts — transforming into an expert search engine for almost any form of language-based data. From broad market research to targeted information extraction, Hebbia automates diligence workflows, acting as an AI Analyst and instantly surfacing deal points even humans miss.
 
Hebbia is attacking the vast opportunity of unstructured data, where traditional search has failed and where the greatest economic value has yet to be realized. 

Founders

Tamer Mohamed
Sam Wadsworth
Simon Beyer

Founders

Kevin Terrell
Sumant Kawale
Yinhan Liu

Founder

Kaixiang Lin

Founders

Himanshu Gupta
Max Evans

Founders

Aidan Gomez
Nick Frosst
Ivan Zhang

Founders

Pieter Abbeel
Peter Chen
Rocky Duan
Tianhao Zhang

Founders

Alexandre Robicquet
Emile Contal
Sebastian Thrun

Founders

Evan Feinberg
Ben Sklaroff

Founder

George Sivulka

Founder

Kay Giesecke

Founder

Ann Garnier

Founders

Jonny Dyer
Dan McCleese
Pascal Stang
Paul Day
Reuben Rohrschneider

Founders

Awais Ahmed
Kshitij Khandelwel

Founders

Ramtin Attar
Reza Nasseri

Founders

Rishi Nayyar
Harsh Nayyar

Founder

Benjamin Schmidt

Founder

Corey Gross

Founders

Tomi Poutanen
Dr. Muhammad Mamdani
Mara Lederman

Founder

Ben Nashman

Founders

Jae Lee
Aiden Lee
SJ Kim
Soyoung Lee
David Chung

Founder

Charles Onu

Founders

Charles Fisher
Aaron Smith
Jonathan Walsh

Founders

Martin Snelgrove
Darrick Wiebe

Founder

Raquel Urtasun

Founder

Christian Weedbrook

Founders

Richard Socher
Bryan McCann

© 2022 Radical Ventures Investments Inc.